Thursday, August 26, 2010
.emails.
God is SO good. All the time, no questions asked. Seriously, tonight I felt closer to Him than I have in quite a long time and it was just plain AMAZING. :) I'm on such a high right now and I hope and pray that this continues as I begin what could be my last year of school! So today we had to go to orientation for the first years to meet our mentees (side note: it's SO weird that I'm a second year now!!). It was the first time I had seen all of my classmates in 3 1/2 months, so it was great to see everybody again, but I'm definitely not ready to start classes again, that's for sure! This evening, I just got back from church and being reunited with my woooooooonderful church community. It was beyond words epic. I hadn't really told anyone that I was back in Indy yet, so when I showed up at church tonight, people freaked....and I felt loved! :) There was lots of hugging, smiling, giggling, and story telling. I LOVED that soooo many of my friends told me that they enjoyed my email updates but they were glad to have me back in person. I was told that no emails could compare to my actualy enthusiasm in real life. SUCH a warm fuzzy feeling. :) But it was AWESOME to be back and I honestly feel like Indy is home, more than ever now. I am just SO thankful to be back and SO blessed to have found great friends here. When talking with my friends, I was challenged with the question of "What was the most important lesson you learned this summer?" And I am still stumped on that question....more on that question later...as soon as I figure something out....hmmmmmmmm......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment