Tuesday, March 01, 2011

.convergence.

I am QUITE bummed that my out-of-state is falling when it does. Last night, we started Donald Miller's 'Convergence' videos at Bible study and I can just tell that He had BIIIIIIG plans in store for the 6 wonderful ladies in my group. OF COURSE, I'm going to be leaving before we can get super deep into the video series and into community with each other, but I feel like I already have gained so much perspective after just one night. It was also just SUUUUUUUCH a blessing to be in a community of believers again. Stupid night class has prevented me from being in young adult fellowship/Bible study at my church this semester and I could clearly tell it was taking a toll on me spiritually. Being in community with wonderful ladies yesterday (and over the weekend at a wonderful bowling event!) and I forgot how much I miss it! Regardless, I am SO thankful for one night of fellowship, and I hope and pray that there is still a feeling of community, yet openness when I come back from Ohio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment