Monday, November 01, 2010

.employable.

God's timing is perfect. I can not see it or understand it, but somehow, it's just perfect. I must keep reminding myself of that with the ridiculous amount of things happening in the next three weeks and the next 361 days. In three weeks I will be done with the semester....just 20 days to finish an INCREDIBLE amount of projects/papers/online forums and a handful of tests. Crazier, is that I only have 361 days until I am EMPLOYABLE. I don't know if that is a word, but in 361 days, I will have a legit degree and can start practicing with a temp license. HOLY COW. Somehow, I'm going to get through this all....regardless, here's my three highs:

1. I just got home from a game night/dinner party with my 6 closest OT friends. We have somehow made this ridiculously awesome group of girls this semester and I LOVE IT. I would probably be failing this semester without them. Basically, I'm going to be one sad girl when we all spread out (literally...Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, and Texas) for fieldwork....eeek! However, it was a much needed break from the craziness known as this week.
2. I got a letter from my HS best friend today. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but timing and her living several time zones away has kept us from chatting on the phone for MONTHS and hearing about each other's lives. Literally. It sucks. I almost started crying today when I got her letter...it was SO uplifting and JUST what I needed to hear.
3. I share a birthday with this new fellow in my life....some would refer to him as my boyfriend (which is in fact true) but I prefer to call him "Hey You" or something like that. KIDDING. But really, we share the same birthday...it happens to fall RIGHT in the middle of his exam block II for school and right before my finals for the semester. Sooo.....oh happy day, we will not be getting to hang out on our birthday, HOWEVER, we keep talking about doing something amazing to celebrate tests being over. More on the celebrations later....I'm sure it will be epic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment