Ok. I can do this. Or that's what I'm going to tell myself....honestly, I am VERY VERY VERY stressed and on the verge of sickness, so I'm just going to go ahead and lay out 3 prayer requests and 3 of my daily happy things in order to write at least more than like 2 blog posts for November...
Praises:
1. My grades are actually pretty close to where I'd like them to be.
2. The student I assist on campus told me that he thinks I'm a wonderful person.
3. Carrot Cake ice cream by Ben and Jerry's.....tangible proof that God loves us.
Requests:
1. Competency: I have to write two 8+ page papers this weekend for a competency next week with a REAL adult with REAL disabilities. I am scared....to death. Not to mention all of the planning that comes next week to write goals/plans for them...ugh.
2. Finals- I need to kick butt on some finals and I KNOW that I will be dead after competency week...so I'm praying for some sudden burst of energy from somewhere...not to mention I'll spend my 23rd birthday (and the boy's 24th birthday) cramming for the ergonomics and biomechanics finals....
3. Friend- My favoritest research group member (who had also recently started to come to church/Bible study) has been out of school for a week. She is having some really severe mental health issues, and right now we don't know if she'll be able to finish the semester (aka graduate with our class). Prayers prayers prayers for her....even thinking about the details of the situation makes me want to cry. :(
On that note, the next time I probably blog I will be: done with classes for the semester AND 23! :)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment