Well, week 10 is coming to a close. CRAZINESS. But, I am glad to report that week 10 was hands down THE BEST week I've had this semester :) So I was some sort of homework-doin' maniac on Saturday and it made me have a fabulous week. I got way ahead on a handful of projects and this week has just been AMAZING! And I am so thankful for that....I suppose one could say I am thoroughly enjoying the calm before the storm :)
1. Monday I had the opportunity to "do life" with my 6 closest friends from school. We had a soup and hangout night where we made THE LONGEST paper chain I've made to date...and that's saying something since I love paper chain making. As of 11/1/10, we had 361 days until graduation. Needless to say, that paper chain took up all of my friends dining room and living room. :)
2. Last night I had the joy of spending time with my research group. A year ago, we were 6 randomly selected girls sent to work with our program director on an unknown research project. Now we are a close group of friends (although we have our FAIR SHARE of fights/arguments) with a potentially super cool thesis project....we'll see how cool it is in another couple weeks once we analyze our data!
3. Tonight I had a great day (minus the 3 hour lecture to start off my day). I got to play with some 'thermal modalities' in one class (including paraffin wax...amazing). Then we went on a field trip to play with adaptive communication devices....again, way fun. I just got home from church tonight and I am just SO thankful for so many wonderful people in my life. It was just refreshing to see so many good friends all in one place at one time :)
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment