Monday, May 10, 2010

.shock.

I am in shock. Mainly, because I am updating this blog from the front of camp property which obviously means that there is wireless internet here! The actual camp is on the back of property where I'm pretty sure the wireless doesn't run, so WOOHOO for another summer of using the good ol' internet on slow computers! Not that I'll really have time to ever check email/blog/Facebook...I just was going through some documents that I'm supposed to look over for the waterfront and I can just tell it's going to be a busy busy summer! (On that note, I will probably not be blogging much from May 17-July 31...if you want to hear from me, LET ME KNOW and I will add you to my email list...although probably most people who read this are already on my list!)
In other incredibly shocking news, SOMEHOW our thesis project made it through the IRB (they have to confirm that all projects are safe to the participants; we were denied previously for 24 different things!). So we can do our data collection this summer...which is AMAZING since we are supposed to start that in less than 3 weeks. AND as I am updating this blog, I am doing it from a very dear friend's room here on property...which means I can't wait to spend this summer with her and see how God changes our friendship to use us to build each other up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment