Wednesday, December 15, 2010

.good.

God is so good. Today was a VERY difficult day at work (very very emotionally draining...I don't think I'm meant to work in end-of-life care!) but I can't thank him enough for so many ways that he has blessed me. I got a confirmation phone call from a lady who works at the same hospital where I will doing my Level II Fieldwork and she agreed to house me! She lives in a 2 BR, 2 bath condo by herself, and she is offering me a pretty reasonable price to live in her fully furnished spare bedroom...not to mention that she is a sweet connection to the hospital!! :) I talked on the phone with her and we seemed pretty compatible as far as interests, cleanliness, and fun personalities! :) On top of that, one of my mom's college friends has offered to open up her home to me whenever I want to eat a homecooked dinner with her and her family. AND she has an 11 year old son with special needs who she has offered to let me borrow as a "guinea pig" for anything that I would like try on him/to hang out with him. Then, I just signed on Facebook (which has gotten exceptionally creepier with the new look) to see that one of my campers from 2009 "tagged me in one of his activities" (whatever that means). BUT regardless, he put that he added "swimming with me (and several other staff)" to his favorite activities!!! :) To top it all off, I had a 4.0 GPA this semester. I couldn't feel more blessed right now!

1 comment: