Tuesday, January 25, 2011

.los cambios.

God has made it extremely apparent to me in the last few days that changes happen. Whether we like it or not, changes will happen...for the good and for the bad. Even when changes seem to be happening for the worst, He always has another plan in store for us. For example, I was very upset when the semester started because I have night class during my bible study/young adult ministry at my church...that was definitely not okay in my book. Last night I went to a dinner with friends from church where my Bible study leader announced that they were changing the structure of the young adult ministry, and Bible study would probably be switching nights. Super amazing news of the day. And during this dinner with my Bible study leader and her roommates (also beloved friends of mine) I realized how much I miss the sense of community. Seeing those three girls LIVE LIFE together in their apartment and to enjoy spending quality time together really makes me miss "the ol' days" when my roommate and I were like that. And it made me realize how much I'll even miss the small sense of "roommateness" that I have when I move to Columbus here in a couple months. Strangeness.
I also have come to the conclusions that: I have lost a lot of my Spanish skills since I haven't used it in years, I'll probably have osteoarthritis later in my life (especially my left shoulder), and changes are meant to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment