Sunday, January 16, 2011

.tenth.

It just now has hit me that I am 10.5 hours away from starting my TENTH semester at UIndy. Ridiculousness...I suppose the good news is that I only have 1 more after this one! I'm surprisingly excited about starting, but I think that is partially because I had a fabulous weekend, and I couldn't be more thankful for getting a chance to relax/socialize with wonderful people before classes start. Friday night I met some wonderful couples from a friend's church and spent the evening playing a murder mystery game with them. Epic. Yesterday I spent the evening with camp people and meeting the boyfriend's classmates at their med school formal. It ended up being really fun, and I felt stupid/awkward with so many future doctors all in one place! :-P Not really...but the thought most definitely crossed my mind at times! :) I also lucked out and got the "good sections" of classes...meaning that I only have 1 night class on Tuesdays and I'm done on Fridays at 11:30! Although nearly all of my friends are in the other section, I definitely am excited to have gotten in the more conveniently scheduled sections this semester (aka the next 10 weeks!) Other than that, I suppose I am just feeling hopeful about what He has in store for the semester and I am getting anxious to see where He is leading me after October 29 (graduation!)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment