Wednesday, April 21, 2010

.25.

Oh, the irony. Last week I complained about the number 24 and how it had put a damper on my life. Well, this week the number 25 has put two AWESOME AWESOME blessings into my life! In looking at the previous post (.lottery.), I did survive the fieldwork lottery and it turned out AMAZING! I picked the number 25...which isn't the greatest considering there are 55 people in our class and I was honestly bummed about this at first. BUT I am stoked about getting to do my clinicals at the best rehab hospital in Indiana and one of the leading children's hospitals in Ohio. Oh boy....does God provide!! Basically, I am busting at the seams with excitement, despite the nausea feelings and trembling awkward nervousness of this morning. Last night, I was texting with a dear friend and she gave me this quote...basically I read the text message at least 20 times between the time when she sent it and when I had to pick my fieldwork sites this morning. Here it is:

"If we can trust God with our eternity, we've got to trust Him with our now."

Ahhh.....so cool. On top of that, I started texting one of my friends at Ohio State during the lottery and she is already planning on hooking me up with her church and campus church group when I move to Columbus. Nothing like planning ahead for something 11 1/2 months in advance...! :)

1 comment: