Tuesday, April 27, 2010
.glazed donuts.
The last eight semesters, donuts have been a sign of the end of the semester. There is this fantastic thing called Midnight Breakfast where the professors come and cook breakfast on campus...at midnight (obviously). The only thing they don't cook is...delicious Krispy Kreme donuts. I'm a huge fan of these...for obvious reasons, so about 1:00 AM this morning I was just about in heaven with my donuts (yes...that is plural...I had 2!) Regardless, we always spend the entire semester looking forward to Midnight Breakfast because we know how AWESOME it is. This has led me to realize that although I am 4 days away from being done with undergrad AND as much as I complain about it, I am actually going to miss it! Being in grad school is great (sometimes...don't get me wrong...it's hardly ever easy) but undergrad was such an awesome time of learning/growing in my life. It was the first time I was every away from EVERYONE I knew, in a "strange" place, and wasn't being challenged academically for the first time ever. I would have never imagined that I would have actually grown to like this lifestyle and I can't even begin to thank Him for all of the things that have changed in my life. So cool....even cooler, is that I am one more final away from being done with senior year/grad school year 1!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment