Twenty-four. The number of hours in a day. The title of a popular TV show. The title of a great Switchfoot song. Also, the number of reasons our thesis project was rejected by the Institutional Review Board. Why yes, the IRB is cramping my style and in the process of making me MORE stressed...if that is possible. I mean, our project is over-the-top ambitious with a very vulnerable population, but REALLY?! Twenty four things to change and eight days to do them...? Hmph.
However, I know that this is a minor (which could very very very quickly turn into a major) setback in the bigger picture of me becoming an OT. It seems like I just need to be reminded by the hands-on, practical reasons of why I'm going through this ridiculous mess known as grad school. Looking at these pictures is an incredible reminder of why I'm doing what I'm doing. These are people who have had an AWESOME impact on my life and I can only hope that I had even leave a fraction of the impact on their lives.
praying for you! and love you lots :)
ReplyDelete