I know...quite an awkward title for a post since I think about occupational THERAPY just about all day, every day. This post, however, is not related to anything at all involving school. Essentially, I was on the verge of a meltdown today and I realized that what I really needed to do to vent my anger/frustration with homework was to go swimming. I honestly haven't been too active this semester and the thought of going and swimming laps was slightly daunting. Little did I realize how therapeutic swimming has become for me. I can't even express how much better I feel after just an hour swim (for the record, I did make it 2 miles in an hour....AND I did 10 100's sending them on 1:30...it was a KILLER but way awesome) <-- Also, I apologize that the little side note there made no sense to anyone who doesn't know swimming...my bad! :) Anyways, I'm just SO SO thankful for a re-found love for something that is so energizing and relaxing all at once. Thanks God. Even though I missed out on time to do homework, being able to spend time swimming was WELL worth it. I feel that the same is true for where my faith has been leading me this semester. Everytime I dig deeper and deeper into it, the more refreshing it is. Love it. :) I thought I include a few pics on this post...because I have figured out how to do it now. They are just some old swimming pics from "the good ol' days!"
I'm not a swimmer but I totally understand :) glad you were able to go get some (and by some I apparently mean a lot) f laps in!
ReplyDeleteahhh love the pic in front of the football hall of fame!!!! :) you're almost there!! you can do it :)
ReplyDelete