Wednesday, September 29, 2010

.ouch.

Well...this whole "3 good things a day" thing is much harder than I thought it would be. Hmm....I suppose I am still in the slump of being in school/school kicking my butt/can I PLEASE graduate...but this is more difficult than I thought so........here we go.
1. I had my first day of my first competency today. I had a great case study and wrote a pretty decent 7 page paper in the allotted 2 1/2 hours. Creating the intervention plan for Friday is going sub-par at this point, however.....hmph.
2. God answers prayers. Not always in the way we want to OR the way that's easiest for us to deal with, but he still answers prayers....and I'm SO thankful for a God that works in ways mightier than I can see....even if it makes me grumpy for the whole afternoon/evening. :)
3. Last night (after the last post) I had a WONDERFUL evening with a friend and her mom. I shared pictures/stories from my summer and it was a wonderful night to catch up on life. :)

1 comment:

  1. just want you to know you've inspired me. I have a 'first year baby journal' that I'm going to try and keep. we'll see how well it goes..but anyway, even on the days that I'm frustrated and been an emotional mess, I'm going to write down at least one good thing about Lily and a highlight of being a momma :) and these will probably come out in my blog too.

    ReplyDelete