Thursday, September 30, 2010

.thirty five point two five.

Yup. That's right...my group's research proposal scored 35.25/45 on our application to present at the AOTA national conference in Philadelphia next spring, so we won't be going. Again...thank you God for answering prayers, even when we don't understand them. So these 3 positive things a day are more difficult that I thought, but I'm not giving up yet.
1. I'm REALLY stressed out writing this initial goal plan/intervention session for my IMAGINARY client with borderline personality disorder and substance abuse issues...to the extent that I didn't think I was going to make it to church tonight. But one of the girls in my bible study who is in my little prayer group just texted me begging me to come, so I am. It is nice to feel loved. :)
2. I got a hilarious text message from a dear friend in the middle of me trying to write an intervention plan for my dear, fake client about moose sweat. It made my morning.
3. The director of our program looked like a complete fool in front of our guest speaker today and it was quite hilarious. Definitely a light-hearted pick-me-up for the 2nd years who needed it this week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment