Tuesday, September 28, 2010

.spanish.

Ok. Here is my attempt at three happy things for today (one of which just HAPPENS to be a huge prayer request!)
1. I found out that I can take medical Spanish in the spring during my last semester of classes.....WOOHOO! Although I can't take the school OT or ASL classes, I'm stoked to get back into Spanish.
2. My teacher curved our test (that I failed) so I now have a B-....hey, I'll take it.
3. I have the opportunity to go to Mazatlan, Mexico for 8 days in January with 6 girls from my school. The only problem= finances AND the fact that I need to decide what I'm doing within 5 days. I pray that God will open up doors to provide and that my parents will be open to the idea of letting me borrow money and go. PRAYERS!
4. Everyday I realize how blessed I am to have the boyfriend that I do. He is just over-the-top supportive, especially this semester as I've been freaking out about school and whether we can make our relationship work out despite being consumed by OT school/med school for him.

:)

1 comment: