I know that could quite possibly be the lamest title of a post ever, please forgive me. This is going to be quite short and postings from me are going to be minimal over the next few days/weeks (side note: 4 weeks, 5 days until classes are over for the semester). Continuing on, school is going to be ridiculous over the next 4 weeks. I can't even count the projects/competencies/tests/data analyses without seriously having a panic attack. Regardless, in the midst of it all, God is still proving himself to be mightier than all this ridiculous earthly stress stuff, and that He is the one bringing me through all of this. So, here's my top 3 of the day:
1. I FINALLY got the home address of one of my fave campers who passed away last month. I've been waiting for it to write to his family and tell them what a positive impact their son had on me (and our whole cabin) during the last two summers.
2. I got an email from one of my favorite adult campers. He was asking me if I was going to be working at the retreat in November, which I am sadly not, however, I told him he'd better come in December when I'm there! I love that this guy (hmm.....probably like 70 years old?) sends me emails. He has a some major difficulty with fine motor skills, but his email mostly made sense and it made me happy to know that he was thinking of me! :)
3. Homemade treats. I'm still enjoying pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin seeds, and honey chex mix I made while I was home!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment