Wednesday, October 06, 2010

.chats.

Even though I'm in the midst of the chaos of midterms/being 5+ months away from being a semi-legit OT student on fieldwork....I am relatively not stressed out at this moment (granted, that could change at any given moment.....). Regardless, here are my top 3 things o' happiness.

1. A good Facebook chat with a far-away friend. I got to talk to my favorite (and only) Irish guy friend, who just so happens to be quite good friends with the boyfriend. It was nice to catch up and hear about his clinicals at home....I'm pretty certain I could hear his accent through the facebook chat. hahahaha.

2. Short days of class. Today, my 8:00 class and 1:00 class were cancelled. Better than that, my 2 1/2 hour afternoon lecture was only 50 minutes. Amazingness. And I forgot how awesome it is to sleep in on a school day :)

3. I FINALLY got more than a 14 minute chat with the boyfriend. Literally, I've been limited to 15 minute phone calls for the last week. As ridiculous as it sounds, we haven't seen each other in nearly 2 weeks, even though he lives 12 minutes away. He's been studying like crazy for his exam block which ended TODAY and he's coming over and bringing my Jimmy Johns to celebrate his fall break... :)

1 comment:

  1. <3 glad you will be able to spend some time with that bf!

    ReplyDelete