Friday, October 08, 2010

.beautiful.

Good news....6 weeks down and 6 to go!! I'm excited to go back out and do fieldwork and get out of the classroom. In more exciting news, 55 weeks until I'm done with classes for my whole life! :) WEIRD! So...in 56 weeks, I could be a real person. Weird. Anyways...the week ended on a pretty good note. OT school is truly a rollercoaster ride at this point, but I'm TRYING to make the best out of it :)
1. In our OT prayer group this morning, my friend (she's from Ukraine) started praying outloud in Ukranian during our popcorn prayer. SOOOOO beautiful. I'd never heard ANYTHING like it before...it was just seriously awesome.
2. Beautiful weather!!! Last weekend I went camping in the chilly weather and this weekend it's going to be "sunny with a high of 75" <--- probably even a bit warmer than that actually. I think the boy and I will be hitting up the canal for one last time this year after my team (OSU) crushes his alma mater (IU). Fabulous.
3. I'm going home in ONE WEEK. I don't really get excited about going to Findlay all that often, but it's been over 2 months since I've been home and seen my family. It should be good schtuff. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment