Sunday, February 13, 2011
.fifty percent.
It's official. I have hit freak out mode...and I'm not sure that there is any turning back from this point. EEK! After this week, I'm fifty percent of the way done with my last semester of real classes. With 6 weeks of class left until I am moving to Ohio, starting my REAL LIFE clinicals (actually seeing my own caseload!), and starting to look for jobs. SCARY! I had to write my goals for my six months of clinicals today and I about freaked out writing them, just thinking about how I'm SO close to being a "real person". And then at school there's the talk of people getting engaged, people moving in with their significant others (not me, just to clarify! haha), and WHOA, I don't know how I feel about growing up all of the sudden. Also, the more I dive further into my stupid research project, I realize that in less than 3 weeks, I'll be presenting at a legit OT conference where I will be one of 4 people in the whoooooooole place who fully understands all of the research we've done, regarding our emerging topic. Chances are, I might cry if someone asks me a hard question. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah no one ever tells you what growing up is really like...its scary man!
ReplyDelete