I am trying REALLY hard not to smile directly AT my computer right now. It has been a good night. And honestly, a plain good weekend. :) Right now, I'm happier than I've been in a couple weeks, so yay for that.
1. Relaxing weekends make me happy. Although I did a reasonable amount of homework this weekend, I got time to just hang out. Lovely. I spent Friday night IN (a rarity for me!) and watched a movie and worked on our roommate puzzle with one of my roommates. Saturday I got to spend almost the whole day with a certain boy. :) OSU creamed IU, so that was fun on my end. Then we walked the canal and saw Dinner for Schmucks which I HIGHLY recommend for any Steve Carell fans reading this. DEFINITELY was a day o' fun after not seeing him in a looooong time.
2. My job. Well....yes, I work 3 VERY VERY VERY part time jobs, but the one I was busiest with this weekend was working for a student with cerebral palsy. He is HILARIOUS and super smart, but just lacks the physical ability to do most things. He was voted Homecoming King yesterday and we went out for celebratory McDonalds afterwards...so I learned how to drive a handicap-accessible van. Cool. And today he told me that he was really glad that I am working with him this semester and he thinks I'm going to be a great OT someday! :) Seriously...he's so nice...no wonder he's our Homecoming King!
3. Feeling motivated. I ACTUALLY did well on a test this semester (granted, it was a B, but at this point...I'll take that!) I do strive for A's but I've really been learning the importance of actually being able to deal with people, as opposed to only knowing ALL of the book answers. :) No more tests this week...so that's a good thing. Just one project to finish up and then FALL BREAK!!! I'm headed home for the first time in 2+ months. :) AND my sister is coming home from school since she knows I'll be in Findlay....yay! :)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
<3 there's nothing wrong with smiling @ your computer :)
ReplyDeletei'm glad you liked dinner for schmucks...i thought it was a really dumb movie!! have fun in findlay :) haha. if that's possible ;)
ReplyDelete