So in response to yesterday's post, I saw my new friend TWICE at school today. Also, being the total facebook creeper that I am, I messaged her and added her as a friend. Good news: she was just as excited to meet me as I was excited to meet her (and best of all: she didn't think I was a creeper!)
So...until yesterday I had no idea what this post's title meant. I was writing my short term and long term goals for my professional development plan. BUT I got really really excited about becoming ATRIC....ATRIC= Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation Industry Certified. I told my advisor about it today and she seemed pretty excited for me as well. So...I suppose one of my post-Dec. 2011 plans would include getting my certification and hopefully being able to work in a facility with my certification. But seriously...if anyone knows me even a tiny bit, it's obvious that I LOVE working with people with disabilities and I LOVE swimming. So why not combine the two and do it the rest of my life?!?!?! :) And just even thinking about what the future holds made me SO excited to spend my summer at camp again and be at the pool/waterfront for EVERY activity session :) :) I'm praying that doors will open so that I can combine two of my most favoritest things in the whole world...how cool would that be?! Of course, if the big man upstairs has other plans, that's cool too :)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg that would be so perfect!! isn't it cool when you find something for your life and you go "oh yah, duh, this is a perfect fit." it's the best :)
ReplyDelete