Yesterday afternoon, I helped a friend move and paint her room at her new room in Indiana! We spent the afternoon moving her in and then we cooked some DELICIOUS Indian-ish food. Basically was a stir fry with all SORTS of veggies, fruit, and chicken with some Indian sauce. We didn't follow a recipe and just kept throwing stuff in the wok. Where this all becomes relevant, is that I had never really had Indian food before and I wasn't sure it was actually going to be good. I was pretty hungry after a long afternoon of painting and moving and I was hesitant about our meal. HOWEVER, I was happily surprised that this dinner was THE BEST food I had eaten in a while! And that's kinda how I feel about the semester. I have 10 1/2 hours until my first class starts and I'm really starting to dread it. I've seen a couple syllabi and all my books and they look pretty torturous; I'm VERY hesitant about starting tomorrow. I KNOW that God will take control of my worries and this semester will end up fine...it's just a matter of getting through it! With starting fieldwork in February and other things unfolding this semester, I'm praying that it will be awesome!
In other news: I had a great last day of break. I was FINALLY re-united with my church friends who I hadn't seen in a month which was AWESOME....had a two hour visit from a camp friend....looking at a VERY good condo to move into for next year and I've been watching Season 7 of friends for over 2 hours. :) God is good!!! :)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment