Wednesday, January 20, 2010

.one person.

Gosh....God is SO cool. Even when I am dreading something, He has the most PERFECT timing to turn things around again. So, I love my bible study girls, but it is hard for me to continue leading these girls as our numbers are dwindling and some weeks its hard to see where God is leading our group discussions and how He is working in the lives of our group members. I was hoping for a great kickoff for the new year, and we had our lowest number of the whole school year and a lot of our main group wasn't there..so I was wondering how the night would go and kind of doubting the way the semester was headed. BUT God is just AWESOME and he brought one brand new girl to our group tonight. She's a first year grad student in PT...so we have A LOT in common. We were able to start conversation easily and she's been going to our church for a while and been sitting with her relatives. I'm SOOO excited to see how God leads our group with a new solid believer who happens to have a LOT in common with me! It always so weird to me that I go to such a small school and even being in the same classrooms as this girl since August, and we've never crossed paths until now. So needless to say I'm feeling SO blessed that God brought her to our group tonight and I'm praying that we'll be able to learn a lot from each other this semester...in and out of Bible study!

1 comment:

  1. yay :) go God. love his timing.
    also, sorry I've been neglecting your posts. but now I'm caught up :)

    ReplyDelete