Monday, January 11, 2010

.fasciculus gracilis.

Those two words sum up exactly 1 hour and 50 minutes of my afternoon. I have only THE SLIGHTEST understanding of what that is, and that is how I spent my afternoon in neuroscience. Needless to say, a full blown lecture on new material was NOT the way I planned on the first day of school going. The first two classes were fine and seemed pretty typical for OT classes but neuro kicked my butt. Really, that class put a damper on my whole day. HOWEVER, I am now refusing to look at this day as "woe is me"/pity party because God proved how wonderful He is AGAIN today. So I was driving in the car after this crazy afternoon lecture and I was pretty frustrated. I turn on the radio and sure enough Tenth Avenue North's "By Your Side" was playing and the first thing I heard when I turned the radio on was "My hands are holding you." WHOA.....that pretty much put things back into perspective. After that a friend (who already survived that class) called and checked up on me to make sure I had survived the first day of class. God just has the most perfect timing <3

2 comments: